Frameless pedestals for use with 1/2” interpretive panels
Visit our webstore to build your custom quote or order!
Our interpretive pedestals are made for use with our ½” DuraReader Interpretive Panels. pedestals are made from up to 10% post-industrial recycled aluminum extrusions. Pedestals are available as surface mount or in-ground mount, and in durable powder coat finish. All mounts have holes which match up to the inserts in the back side of the DuraReader. Steel pedestals are also available as a custom item. Most pedestals are available in 30 and 45 degree angles, but 45 degree is our standard angle.
Pedestals – Angle & Flush Mount
The Single Post Pedestal is the most common mount for the ½” DuraReader interpretive sign. It is often doubled for larger panels.
Our Upright Post Pedestal is used for mounting our single or double-sided ½” DuraReader interpretive panels in an upright/kiosk style.
NPS Style Pedestals
NPS Style Pedestals are made to display our self-supporting 1/2" DuraReader panels in NPS style.
Plate With Wood Post Sleeve
The Plate with Post Sleeve is a simple way to attach your sign to your 4”x4” wood post.
Our Pedestals Feature…
• Highly durable extruded aluminum construction
• Up to 10% post-industrial recycled aluminum
• Lead Time: 4-6 weeks from project/proof approval (rush orders may be available)
• Available with in-ground or surface mount (in-ground is standard)
• Custom finishes available (please ask)
• Made in the USA
• CUSTOM FABRICATION AVAILABLE!