Frameless pedestals for use with 1/2” interpretive panels
The Cantilever Pedestal is similar in appearance to the NPS Cantilever Exhibit Base. Your 1/2″ DuraReader attaches to the angles which are welded to the posts and is displayed between the posts. This pedestal is used with panel heights of 18” to 24” high. Sign widths may vary. Mounting height from ground level to the bottom edge of the frame is 28” to 32”.
Most pedestals are available in 30 and 45 degree angles, but 45 degree is our standard angle.
Custom sizes are available.
Standard Panel Sizes
Most Popular: 18×24 & 24×36
Our aluminum posts come standard for in-ground installation, but surface mounts are available in standard and deluxe options.
Our Pedestals Feature…
• Highly durable extruded aluminum construction
• Up to 10% post-industrial recycled aluminum
• Lead Time: 4-6 weeks from project/proof approval (rush orders may be available)
• Available with in-ground or surface mount (in-ground is standard)
• Custom finishes available (please ask)
• CUSTOM FABRICATION AVAILABLE!
Our interpretive pedestals are made for use with our ½” DuraReader Interpretive Panels. All of our pedestals are made from up to 10% post-industrial recycled aluminum extrusions, are available as surface mount or in-ground mount, and in durable powder coat finish. Steel pedestals are also available as a custom item.