Frameless pedestals for use with 1/2” interpretive panels
Double Pedestal with Large Mount Plate
The Double Pedestal with Large Mount Plate is used for mounting larger ½” DuraReaders. Many of our clients prefer to use two or more Single Post Pedestals, but sometimes these are specified. Mounting height from ground level to the bottom edge of the frame is 28” to 32”.
Most pedestals are available in 30 and 45 degree angles, but 45 degree is our standard angle.
Custom sizes are available.
Standard Panel Sizes
Most Popular: 24×36 panel on two 6×6 plate pedestals holding a large 16”x20” plate. Most other sizes are custom.
Our aluminum posts come standard for in-ground installation, but surface mounts are available in standard and deluxe options.
Our Pedestals Feature…
• Highly durable extruded aluminum construction
• Up to 10% post-industrial recycled aluminum
• Lead Time: 4-6 weeks from project/proof approval (rush orders may be available)
• Available with in-ground or surface mount (in-ground is standard)
• Custom finishes available (please ask)
• CUSTOM FABRICATION AVAILABLE!
Our interpretive pedestals are made for use with our ½” DuraReader Interpretive Panels. All of our pedestals are made from up to 10% post-industrial recycled aluminum extrusions, are available as surface mount or in-ground mount, and in durable powder coat finish. All mounts have four holes which match up to the inserts in the back side of the DuraReader. Steel pedestals are also available as a custom item.