Frameless pedestals for use with 1/2” interpretive panels
Flush Mount Pedestal
The Flush Mount Pedestal consists of plates and posts that hold your ½” DuraReader interpretive sign upright and attach in the back of the panel. For larger interpretive signs, you can use more than one Flush Mount Pedestal.
Custom sizes are available.
Standard Panel Sizes
Most Popular: 18×24 panel on a single post with 16“x20” plate and 24×36 panel on two single posts with 12“x12” plates
Single Post: Standard plate sizes are 6”x6”, 12”x12”, 12”x18” and 16”x20”
Double Post Pedestals that attach to a large single plate are available.
Our aluminum posts come standard for in-ground installation, but surface mounts are available in standard and deluxe options.
Our Pedestals Feature…
• Highly durable extruded aluminum construction
• Up to 10% post-industrial recycled aluminum
• Lead Time: 4-6 weeks from project/proof approval (rush orders may be available)
• Available with in-ground or surface mount (in-ground is standard)
• Custom finishes available (please ask)
• CUSTOM FABRICATION AVAILABLE!
Our interpretive pedestals are made for use with our ½” DuraReader Interpretive Panels. All of our pedestals are made from up to 10% post-industrial recycled aluminum extrusions, are available as surface mount or in-ground mount, and in durable powder coat finish. All mounts have four holes which match up to the inserts in the back side of the DuraReader. Steel pedestals are also available as a custom item.