An economical way to mount your DuraReader to your posts!
Visit our webstore to build your custom quote or order!
If you are facing a shrinking budget, the plate with sleeve would be a great option to consider! Made to support our 1/2” DuraReader, this plate with post sleeve can give you the look of a pedestal by sliding over and attaching to your treated 4×4 wood post! Pedestals are available in 30 and 45 degree angles, but 45 degree is our standard angle.
Plate with Post Sleeve
The Plate with Post Sleeve is a simple way to attach your sign to your 4”x4” wood post.
Custom sizes are available.
Standard Panel Sizes
Most popular: 18×24 and 24×36 (two plates) are the most requested sizes.
Our Pedestals Feature…
• Highly durable extruded aluminum construction
• Up to 10% post-industrial recycled aluminum
• Lead Time: 4-6 weeks from project/proof approval (rush orders may be available)
• Available with in-ground or surface mount (in-ground is standard)
• Custom finishes available (please ask)
• CUSTOM FABRICATION AVAILABLE!
Our interpretive pedestals are made for use with our ½” DuraReader Interpretive Panels. All of our pedestals are made from up to 10% post-industrial recycled aluminum extrusions, are available as surface mount or in-ground mount, and in durable powder coat finish. All mounts have four holes which match up to the inserts in the back side of the DuraReader. Steel pedestals are also available as a custom item.