Frameless pedestals for use with 1/2” interpretive panels
Visit our webstore to build your custom quote or order!
Our popular pedestals are also available in wood or round metal rail mount! Wood rail mount pedestals are typically mounted to the top of the rail, but we also offer behind the rail mounting. This mounting plate with bracket is made to support our 1/2” DuraReader interpretive signs. Our pedestals are fabricated from 10% post-industrial recycled, extruded aluminum.
Custom sizes are available.
Standard Panel Sizes
Most popular: 18×24 and 24×36 are the most requested sizes.
Our aluminum posts come standard for in-ground installation, but surface mounts are available in standard and deluxe options.
Our Pedestals Feature…
• Highly durable extruded aluminum construction
• Up to 10% post-industrial recycled aluminum
• Lead Time: 4-6 weeks from project/proof approval (rush orders may be available)
• Available with in-ground or surface mount (in-ground is standard)
• Custom finishes available (please ask)
• CUSTOM FABRICATION AVAILABLE!
Our interpretive pedestals are made for use with our ½” DuraReader Interpretive Panels. All of our pedestals are made from up to 10% post-industrial recycled aluminum extrusions, are available as surface mount or in-ground mount, and in durable powder coat finish. All mounts have four holes which match up to the inserts in the back side of the DuraReader. Steel pedestals are also available as a custom item.