Durable, graffiti-resistant, maintenance free routed signs
Visit our webstore to build your custom quote or order!
Our EnviroPoly Recycled Content Routed Plastic Signs come in either 100% recycled black & white, (finished with either an EnviroReader or DuraReader inlay or an epoxy fill) or our UV stabilized contrasting core color extruded plastic, which may contain up to 95%* recycled plastic.
EnviroPoly Recycled HDPE Plastic Routed Signs Feature…
• Exclusive 20 Year Warranty on Panels (inlays have separate warranties)
• Vandal-Resistant Sign Material
• Graffiti-Resistant Sign Material
• Maintenance Free Sign Material
• Solid black and solid white EnviroPoly is manufactured with 100% recycled plastic milk jugs
• Color Core EnviroPoly may contain up to 95% recycled content
• Lead Time: 4-6 weeks from project/proof approval
• EnviroPoly signs available with durable full color and spot color inlays (limited palette solid pigment or enamel finished for more colors)
• Custom colors available (very large orders)
• Fully recyclable!
• Made in the USA
• Eligible for grants when combined with our 100% recycled EnviroPosts, or when going with 100% black or white EnviroPoly signs w/color fills and/or inlays
This durable, abrasion-resistant material maintains its appearance after years of exposure to sub-zero or tropical temperatures, in dry or damp conditions, in corporate, retail, recreational and institutional facilities and grounds. Co-extrusion of the cap and core colors assures no delamination. Never needs painting, treating, or sealing, it is moisture resistant—will not stain. It resists animal odors and wastes. Never splinters—great for public areas. Resists attack by termites, insects, and marine borers. Outlasts all treated woods. Resistant to salt water. Never rots or splinters. Completely impervious to petroleum. High impact resistance.